Hi, I’m Vlad Leto. NYC-based proposal photographer. I’m welcome everybody on my page. And here are 6 quick facts about me.
- I’m here to help your dream proposal come to life and make sure the moment is captured perfectly.
- I have been living in NYC since 2010. And since then, I have photographed and helped to plan over 1500 proposals.
- NYC is an always-changing city. There is always something new. But at the same time fantastic history behind every foot of land. On my Instagram, I share my works, proposal ideas, tips, advice.
I also share some NYC history related to my favorite parts of the city, which are also very good for proposals.
- Planning and Photographing proposals is my full-time job. But it’s also something I love doing. I believe that a marriage proposal is the most important moment of our life. It’s when we are taking the next step. It’s when we truly decide that we ready to spend the rest of our lives with this person. It’s an honor and a privilege to be part of this moment.
- I came to proposals with a background in wedding and fashion photography. I have a master’s degree in photography from the School of Visual Arts (SVA) in NYC.
- My works have been noticed and featured by the major media and news outlets. Including the New York Times, Business Insider, The wall street journal, NBC News, Euro News, Cosmopolitan, Thomson Reuters, Daily Mail, New York Post, Fox 5, and many others.
To start planning your proposal, you can call, text, WhatsApp, Telegram at +1(929) 600-1664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org